Nam Knights of America Logo - Click to go to the homepage

Member Login    Contact Us
Currently 45 Chapters in the US and Canada!

Bergen Harley is a key sponsor of the Nam Knights of America

Eternal Chapter - In Memory of our Brothers

Secure Shopping

Messageboard - Guestbook

NKMC Support

NKMC Support
by Brandon Sampson on Sun, Feb 4 2024 11:55 PM
I have had the priviledge to interact with the Nam Knights for a number of years through affiliation of the Old Dominion Chapter of NKMC. I am pleased to say that every interaction I have ever had with any member of the organization has always been met with the utmost respect and welcoming arms as your members have treated myself and everyone else with absolute amazing support as well as an outstanding and unwaivering outpouring of support to our men and women in uniform. Be it Military, Law Enforcement, First responder or Riders of other clubs. I have always been welcomed with open embrace as if I was one of your own. I am proud to know each and every member of your group as friends and know that if ever I needed something I could count on them to answer the call as I hope that each of you know that if ever in need of assistance they understood I would gladly offer any support I could offer to the group as well. It is with absolute praise that i say this. You all are my friends and I welcome every oppurtunity to interact with each and every one of you across your organization. Best wishes to each of you.

Regards
B.
Brandon Sampson